You all know of my love for Brad Paisley and his music. He really is one of my absolute favorite artists. I could listen to his songs for hours - his music is fun and the lyrics are so good, so honest.
But none of Brad's songs that are played on country music radio are as powerful as the one in the video below. This is Brad's duet with Sara Evans entitled "New Again." These are the most important, most honest and most powerful words he could ever sing. The Truth behind these song lyrics changed my life.
(Warning: I required kleenex for this one!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a powerful video! I am truly humbled and amazed over and over again at the sacrifice Christ made for each of us so that we could have eternal life. Thank you, Jesus, for Your wonderful gift!
Wow. I have never heard that song, or seen that video! Thank you so much for sharing it with us. It is the most fabulous reminder of how much HE loves us and what HE did for us. I love HIM so!
Post a Comment