Mr. Wonderful and I got up bright and early this morning and made the trek down to the medical center together. It was so nice to have a car buddy! Everything went very smoothly, and we were in and out in no time at all.
The nurse called about an hour ago with my report. She and I were so focused on discussing my instructions for the coming days that we forgot to talk about today's results. Kinda frustrating because now I have no idea how many follicles I have or how my blood results looked. But everything must be fine because we're moving forward - PRAISE GOD! I guess my mom was right yesterday when she reminded me that the numbers are not what is important. (My momma's so smart!) We know that this is the Lord's miracle, and if this is His perfect timing, He can do this no matter what the odds (or the numbers) show.
I am officially scheduled for my egg retrieval on Tuesday morning at 9am! PRAISE GOD - with my body and our past experiences, this is not something that we take for granted. The Lord is moving, friends!!
Thank you again for your continued prayers and support! Keep those prayers coming, please!
Enjoy the rest of this beautiful weekend!
Saturday, May 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
How exciting! I am so happy that you have made it this far, but know that there is still much more to come. Each day moving forward is a blessing. I am praying for Tuesday and for your little ones that will be formed that day!
Please let me know if there is anything else I can do (besides pray!)
I feel like I'm holding my breath in anticipation of what the Lord is/will be doing in this situation. I'm so excited that you guys have made it this far with a good report. I'm still praying. Love ya, Jody
Thinking of you both and praying for you daily!
Goodness gracious!!
We are on our knees for you, Colin and Erica! God has given you quite a story! May you dedicate it to the Author!
Tomorrow morning!!!! Yay!!!! I haven't stopped praying for you and Colin. This is wonderful and I am so thankful that every step of this cycle has seemed to go so very well.
Let me know if there is anything I can do for you. I am praying, praying, praying!!
Love you!
Jaclyn
These are exciting times!! The Lord has prepared you for such a time as this. We're still praying! Hope you had a great date night!
I'm praying.
Post a Comment