The Lord continues to show His faithfulness...
Chase and Ronda are pregnant with TWINS!!!
Please join us in praising the Lord for these precious miracles! And please go stop by Ronda's blog and celebrate with her by leaving her a comment!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I am pleased to share the title of "Aunt" with you, my friend :)
YAY!
I have been thinking about you so much today erica. I know you are so happy for your bestie...and what a sweet friend you are....but i also know that your pain has not gone away. I am thinking about you and praying for you erica!
Sweet friend, THANK YOU for being so selfless in your excitement for us. You truly are an amazing friend! I pray the Lord fulfills your own heart's desire, and I pray He won't delay. I pray that it will be effortless. I love you so much, and I'm so grateful for you.
Erica!
I just wanted you to know that i am STILL believing GOD for you and with you!!!
In my bible study this morning...we learned about Abraham laying Isaac down...and how Abraham never questioned why in the world the Lord would have him lay his own son down...He trusted that God would provide...Jehovah-Jireh!!
I know that as faithful as the Lord was to Abraham...that He will be to you! And i know that His provisions can fill your vacant spaces!
You have just been on my heart girl!
Hugs to you!!!
Still believing and looking forward to the day that Ronda can post that her bestie is going to be a mommy!
Yes, amen sisters! Love all your words... couldn't say it any better.
Post a Comment