This brings back some great memories... :)
Man, I like this show!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A dear woman recently told me this: "God does not allow us to go through experiences - good or painful - for us to just sit by and be quiet. He wants us to share; He wants us to be open. It is only when we speak up, when we are willing to share our lives with others, that He can use our experiences for His glory." This is one small way we're speakin' up. May He be glorified!
3 comments:
There is so much in there that I know I didn't even catch.
Such a stinkin' good show!!!
That was awesome! We still need to have an office marathon night sometime. We should make Jess & Michael come back in town for it!
so funny! They crack me up.
Post a Comment