Friday, February 27, 2009

I'm sorry, Ronda, but I cheated

My bestie, Ronda, and I have this agreement that we will always do our best to tell each other any major news firsthand. In today's technological world, especially now with the blogworld, news spreads fast. But it is extremely important to both of us that we communicate directly with one another.

Obviously, the birth of her twins today qualifies as one of these MAJOR events/news.

But I couldn't contain myself with excitement today. And even though I promised her that I would do my best not to check Jen's blog (Ronda's sister-in-law), I lost all self-control about thirty minutes ago and checked.

I'm so sorry, Ronda! I know that you will be calling me when you can, but I'm weak. I couldn't wait. Please forgive me.

So, my friends, even though I'm not supposed to know this yet, it brings me, "Aunt Erica," great pleasure to announce the arrival of two little miracle blessings:

Evan Charles (5 lbs. 15 oz.)

and

Emily Grace (5 lbs. 13 oz.)

PRAISE GOD! I have heard everyone is healthy and doing well!

Oh, if I was any more excited I would explode!! Thank you, Lord, for the great work You have done. May You be glorified all the days of Evan and Emily's lives.

P.S. I think these two little ones are destined for greatness - their first names start with an "E" and they have a February birthday! Watch out world - this combination is a force to be reckoned with! :)

3 comments:

Rusty and Jennifer said...

Oh, Praise God!!!!
I have been praying all morning!
Please giver her my love!

cristina said...

:) erica you are such a wonderful friend...i love that you're apologizing for not being able to wait!

funnier even that your your last post "Patience is a virtue" starts off:

And apparently I have a huge deficiency in this area.

congratulations, auntie erica. :)

JessicaB said...

Such great news! I don't blame you for peeking, it would take a saint not to!

Ronda is lucky to have such a great friend!