"Do not be afraid or discouraged,
for the LORD will personally go ahead of you.
He will be with you;
He will neither fail you nor abandon you."
Deuteronomy 31:8
I have been anxious and tense since the moment my feet hit the floor this morning. Today will be another stepping stone in our journey. And I am scared. I am claiming this verse above and will recite it to myself a hundred times each hour if needed - the Lord has gone before us. May His perfect Will be done today.
Thank you for all of the e-mails, phone calls, and comments this morning alone! I am immensely blessed to be so covered in prayer today! The placement meeting is scheduled for 3pm this afternoon. I will keep you all posted once I hear more.
We are beyond grateful for each of you and love you all!
12 comments:
We are praying for you!
PRAYING, PRAYING!!!!!
I am praying for you guys today!!!!
I've been praying all day for you! For so many things: for the Lord's will, for the kids involved, for peace and trust for you and Colin. Can't wait to hear what happens.
I can't wait to hear if this is the baby is the one that God has for you!!!
We love you and are prying for peace no matter what His answer is today!
Praying praying praying! Much love and hugs your way ~ Court
You've been in my thoughts and prayers all day! I'm so excited for yall, no matter what the outcome of today's hearing.
It is almost three o'clock and I have been praying constantly.
I've been thinking about the two of you today. What a difficult and remarkable task it is to trust our God!
I pray peace that transcends all understanding for you this hour, Erica.
Love this verse! Praying...
Praying!!
I just don't know if I can work anymore.
I am so antsy, I can't stand it!!
STILL PRAYING!
Post a Comment