My sweet friend, Ronda, just put up a great post on her blog about what to say when talking with a girlfriend who is struggling with infertility. I know that some of you have told me (or my family) that you're just not quite sure what to say to me sometimes. Ronda's post has some great advice and humor too! (Ronda's #1 point happened to me...it's so random that it's kind of humorous!)
Go check it out by clicking here!
P.S. I want to say thank you to each of you who have chosen to join me on my fertility journey. Thank you for your support, your sweet heartfelt comments and e-mails, and most importantly your faithful prayers. There are no words to express my gratitude.
Saturday, January 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for the shout out as well, Erica! I never intended for the blog to get so "deep," but you've inspired me to be honest and informative!
Post a Comment