Friday, January 25, 2008

The Pictures are Here!!

Adam and Corrie's wedding pictures are now up on the web! They turned out fantastic! The photographer and his wife were amazing. Not only are they extremely gifted (proof: check out the pictures), they are unbelievably nice, humble and quite funny too! Adam and Corrie loved working with them. If you live near the Houston area please give them consideration for your next photo shoot - Tower Photography (Kenzie and Angela).

Click here to view the pictures. You will not be disappointed! My personal favorites are ones from their first sighting at the old Post Office (they chose to take all pictures before the ceremony so the photographer organized a special, intimate first sighting for the two of them before all of the formal pictures). There is a slideshow on the main page at the link above that gives an overall sampling. Below the slideshow is a link to view the entire gallery.

Note to Adam & Corrie: I apologize for my random faces on the day of your wedding. I only wish I could remember exactly what I was thinking at that very moment. Perhaps I was trying not to cry, or maybe I just had a random nose itch. At any rate, I hope you got a good laugh if nothing else. I promise that I was paying attention and that I thoroughly enjoyed your special day! LOVE YOU BOTH!

(Sarah H. - check out the pictures in the "reception" section. Number 411 is a great one of us and our bros! We finally got one!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are great! I'm with you... I especially liked the first sight series. #411 turned out very nice! I may have to order that one. I'm glad that we got a good one of the 4 of us.

So, birthday girl, what are your plans to celebrate?!!

sarah h said...

I don't know why that came up as anonymous... but you probably already knew it was me b/c of the pic.
Sarah H