Sunday, January 6, 2008

Wow - It' 2008!

Happy New Year!


Ok, so I'm a few days late, but I still sincerely mean it all the same. I hope that you had a wonderful time ringing in the new year with your loved ones!

We are praying, trusting and believing that 2008 will be a year in which God reveals Himself to us in new, powerful ways. We pray that you will see evidence of His fingerprints in your life this year as well!

4 comments:

Christie said...

Wow, first comment!! I can't wait to read all your new updates. Great posts so far!

Jenny said...

Yaaaaaaaay!!!! I am SO EXCITED you have a blog! I will be a frequent visitor, BELIEVE ME!

Love ya'll!

Jaclyn said...

my dad told me you have a blog and i am so happy to visit!! I will be back!
ps- i love your write plate! I actually got one for my mom for Christmas :)

sarah h said...

Happy New Year to you too! Here's to a joyous 2008-- abundant with God's blessings!