Will you please pray with me? Here are a few specific things that we would appreciate prayer for tonight and tomorrow:
1) That our little embryos will continue to be strong and develop as they should.
2) That the Lord will guide my doctor and lab doctors' hands tomorrow as they complete the transfer procedure. Everything should get underway around 3-3:30pm.
3) Please pray that Colin and I will not be anxious, but will continue to trust the Lord through all of this.
My friend Kaye who lives in Florida sent me an amazing gift - a notecard book (for lack of a better name) full of encouraging scripture verses. I will definitely be taking this treasure with me to the appointment tomorrow. I know that it will help me focus on what is true, and noble, and right, and pure, just as Paul talks about in Philippians. Thank you, Kaye! I love it!


A HUGE thanks to each of you for your continued support, encouragement, and prayers.
Love to you all!
2 comments:
I will continue to pray for your little ones and for you and Colin. Trust in Him. When I start doubting and my mind goes on overdrive, I always ask Jeremy to say the words . . . "everything is going to be allright". That little phrase reminds me that it is going to be okay because the Lord is taking care of me always. He is taking care of the two of you too.
Erica, know that you are covered today. You are in the Lord's hands. May He bring you comfort and peace.
We pray those verses keep your thoughts on things above!
Love, The Birdsells
BTW - The index card wheel is made by Real Simple and can be found at Target.
Post a Comment