Thursday, March 13, 2008

Who's a Sucker for Love Stories?

Pick me! Pick me!

I am also a blog stalker. There, I admit it. I just can't help myself. These things are addicting.

One blog that I stalk regularly is called Confessions of A Pioneer Woman, and I thoroughly enjoy it. The author, Ree, is witty and fun, and she is a gifted writer and photographer.

In September of last year she began chronicling her love story with her husband, whom she calls Marlboro Man. She grew up a spoiled city girl, and he grew up on a working cattle ranch. Their story is beautiful, and she tells it in such a fun, humorous way. So far she has written 31 posts. When you have some time, I highly recommend this great read:

From Black Heels to Tractor Wheels: A Love Story

Just start at the bottom and work your way up. Beware - it's addicting! You can't just read one post.

Disclaimer: I cannot be held responsible if you get in trouble at work (or worse yet, even fired from your job) for blogging. Do not even try to blame me.

I must include this disclaimer because I've already received threats. Legitimate threats. Scary? Yes. The scariest part is that the threats originated from one of my friends that I introduced you to in Sunday's post. Which one, you ask? I won't name names, but I will tell you that it rhymes with "Guess." ;)

3 comments:

simpsontwins said...

I am a sucker for Pioneer Woman too! She is great. When you have time, check out her cooking blog. Everything is GREAT! The Meal of Love is a hit at our house!

Jaclyn said...

i love these....I am adding these to my BlogLine list (which I am loving by the way)!!!

Margaret said...

OMG... I just spent the past 3 hours reading every single "chapter."

I'm so glad she'd written all the way to the engagement or I would be dieing right now.