Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Don't Hate Me Too Much

In about 24 hours I will be on a plane with Mr. Wonderful and our friends Mikey and Jess heading to...

St. Petersburg, Florida! Holla!

We will be spending a wonderful, much-anticipated long weekend with some of our most favorite people...The Wilburs!!


Where I'll get to love on this little guy. I guess he's not so little anymore. He'll be two later this month - craziness!


And get to see the Wilbur's beautiful new home!


I am not packed yet, and my current fertility body is scared of swimsuits. But at least my feet are cute!

I heart pedicures! They make even the palest of feet look halfway decent!

I'm not sure how much sleep I'll get tonight. I can hardly contain my excitement! (As you can probably tell by the insane number of exclamation points in this post!)

7 comments:

cristina said...

have a wonderful time! give jess a big hug for me.

make fun memories and then of course, blog about some fun stuff.

Lindsee Lou said...

Oh girl! Y'all are going to have a blast! So fun. (I'm not gonna lie, I'm a bit jealous!!!) ;)

Their house is beautiful.

Can't wait to hear all about it upon y'all's return!

Lindsee

Missy said...

Enjoy your time a way! What a blessing to have friends to go visit. :)

Can't wait to hear (and see) all that you did while away!

John and Joanna said...

oh how fun!!! Hope ya'll have a great, great time!!!

I am a but *jealous* myself...i could def. use some Florida sun!!! Lord help my white skin!!!

Ronda said...

So excited for you Erica!!! Your feet look pretty! :-)

Jess said...

I love having a house filled with good friends, laughter and great times. I hate the quiet after the goodbyes. Miss you all so much already!

Love,
Jess

Rusty and Jennifer said...

Erica,
I hope that you had a wonderful trip! I know that it was a much needed getaway before the craziness of the next few weeks begins. I hope that you were able to rest your body and your mind!
Thank you so much for your sweet words on my blog. I am so glad that you said that. I was really feeling the same way- like going back to work is admitting that it is over. And I am not ready for it to be over! I thought I was crazy! So, thanks for letting me know that you have been there too!
I am praying for you as you start this new cycle!