I am overwhelmed.
Overwhelmed with joy.
Overwhelmed with peace. (Thank you, Lord!)
And overwhelmed with gratitude for you all!
Oh-my-word! You all amaze me. I cannot even begin to adequately express the blessing that each of you have been to me in the past few days. I am blown away by the number of supporting and loving comments, e-mails, phone calls, and cards I have received! The outpouring has come from our amazing family, close friends, and from people I have never even met (which means so much to me!). Thank you, thank you, thank you for all of it! I have never felt so covered in prayer in my life! Wow!
Because of the shear number of e-mails and comments, I am struggling to get back to each of you in a timely manner. Please know that I am so grateful for your support and your love. And if you are someone that I do not know yet and have left comments for me on here - thank you; I am by no means weirded out. It means the world that you care enough to jump into this journey with us and that you are praying for us. Seriously.
We are now scheduled for our embryo transfer on Sunday at 9:30am. My buddy Dr. Chauhan (the doctor who performed my egg retrieval last cycle) is on call this weekend and will be handling the transfer. We covet your continued prayers in the coming days as they are critical. Please pray for the health and development of our embryo babies! Ask the Lord to continue to keep them safe in the palm of His life-giving hands. Please pray for wisdom for our doctor and the lab professionals as they make decisions and then handle the transfer procedure on Sunday morning.
May the Lord's will be done and may He be glorified through this journey!
Friday, May 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
All my good thoughts are with you both at this time. I'm sending every positive vibe I have for you and your sweet embryo babies!!
<3
This is a journey that can overwhelm you with so many different things:
anxiety, fear, physical pain, emotional pain, financial struggles, marital stress, employment stress, doubt, and blame.
I am so thankful that instead, you are overwhelmed with joy, peace, and gratitude!
You have so many people rooting for you and loving you through this! We all want the very best for you and are so excited to see what God is going to do in your life!
I love your attitude and am thankful that God has given you peace. Thanks for being vulnerable to share your faith and courage with your blogging family.
We're praying with you and for you! I just read a cool quote a few minutes ago: "Do not doubt in the dark what God has told you in the light." I think we could also replace "dark" with unknown. Let's hold fast to the Truth that you know and have experienced! We have a great God & Father!
Ok, well glad to hear you aren't wierded out by anonymous comments b/c from my end, they are sincere! I found your blog from another and just wanted to lend my prayers and support.
Kara from Pittsburgh, PA
My parents are in town this weekend. We will be setting some time aside tomorrow morning to pray for you.
We love y'all and pray God's love and comfort to surround the two of you tomorrow!
Love, Kaye
Erica and Colin
We are praying for you and your embryos. We pray that by this time tomorrow, your babies will be safely embraced in Erica's womb and being nourished by your love and enduring faith, Aunt Jeanne
Post a Comment