A friend sent this to me recently. So powerful...
**Kleenex warning!**
What would your piece of cardboard say?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A dear woman recently told me this: "God does not allow us to go through experiences - good or painful - for us to just sit by and be quiet. He wants us to share; He wants us to be open. It is only when we speak up, when we are willing to share our lives with others, that He can use our experiences for His glory." This is one small way we're speakin' up. May He be glorified!
6 comments:
Whoa! That was absolutely incredible and so caught me by surprise. See what can happen when people are transparent about their life struggles. It's just like what God is doing thru you and Colin as you allow us all to walk along side you thru your difficult journey. I know it's painful and sometimes you question if you made the right decision to be so open. Well,YOU DID! And we are SO blessed. THANK YOU Erica and Colin. We love you guys and pray for you daily.
AMAZING!! Erica thanks so much for sharing that! I just kept saying Amen out loud as a new person would show their cardboard!
I so needed that at this very moment!
Hi, my name is Jen, and I am officially crying :)
thank you for sharing that. I think we all need to be reminded just how GREAT our GOD IS!!!
Love you
:)
So powerful! I think we all should be so transparant that others can see what God saved us from. What wittnessing we could do. How real. Unfortunately that's real scary. Thank you for being an open book on your blog. You have helped me in ways that don't even relate to your personal struggle. Thank you.
Wow! Thank you so much for sharing that. I am going to pass it on! So powerful!
(And now I am going to bed...crying!)
That was an awsome video!!! I must of gone through eight tissues. Would you mind if I took it and put it on my BLOG? I would love to share it!! Let me know...Have a great night.
Post a Comment