Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I've Got New Mail!

This blog has become such a part of me. It started as an act of obedience - the Lord called me to share my story with authenticity, openness, and honesty. Despite the fear that sometimes comes with "sharing all," this blog has been healing to me on so many levels.

One of the greatest blessings has been the ability to connect with other women that are also on journeys to parenthood. These women (some of whom I did not know prior to meeting in blogworld) have become great sources of encouragement and are amazing prayer partners on this journey. There is tremendous joy in being able to relate with someone else. I read that C.S. Lewis said, "Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: 'What! You, too? Thought I was the only one.'"

I've created a new e-mail address - ericasjourney@gmail.com - to make myself further available to you all. My e-mail is also noted on the side bar for easy reference going forward.

If you have any questions about our journey - whether you can personally relate or you are just curious, please send me an e-mail.

If you are currently pursuing adoption and have any questions (or advice for us!), please contact me as well. (Jocelyn, I would love to connect with you. I have a few questions for you about DePelchin.)

And perhaps most special to me, if you have anything that you would like me to pray for you about, I would be honored if you'd e-mail me. Your prayer support for us has been so powerful on this journey and has given us much strength. I would be honored to be able to pray for you as well.

Don't be shy...I can't wait to hear from you soon!

3 comments:

Jaclyn said...

so glad you set this up..i always feel so hesitant about emailing you at work. :)

ps...that video you posted gave me chills....thanks for sharing it!

xoxox

Court said...

I love the C.S. Lewis quote! Glad to have your email address...I sent one to your older one this afternoon.

Ronda said...

What a great idea! You're so creative!