Sunday, October 5, 2008

Craziness in Video

The guys made it home to us safely! They had the time of their lives.

One of the Michaels opted to get a video of his experience, which I will share with you below. Mr. Wonderful did not get a video, BUT he makes a stunning appearance in the beginning of Mike's video, which is awesome! You will also see the other Michael briefly as well. If you listen closely, you can hear the shout-out to the nervous wives!

Enjoy!



Thank you, Lord, for keeping our men safe and for giving them such a fun, memorable experience (although it may have been a little too good of an experience since they're all talking about their next jumps)!

9 comments:

Ronda said...

Too fun! I'm glad your husband made it down safely!

Jaclyn said...

wow! that is so crazy to see! I don't blame you for not going to watch it live :)
So glad he had a great time! Sounds like it won't be the last time :)

Jenny said...

WOW! The video is awesome. Grant has been wanting to go forever, he was just talking about it last night. This is just going to fuel that fire :)

Hope you're doing well! Love you!

sarah h said...

Wow! What a ride! I'm glad you had a good time, Colin! I have to admit, though ,that my palms were getting a little sweaty watching the video. :)

The Boudreaux Family said...

OMG! Craziness! Looks like a rush. You could never get me to do that but they looked like they had a blast. I'm just glad they're safe.

Todd, Kari, Anna and Gracie said...

That was awesome!! Thanks for sharing...That really was something to see....it looked like they had a great time!

Jaclyn said...

erica, your blog has been so quiet lately!! You have been in my daily thoughts and i hope you are doing ok!!!!
lots of love!

Anonymous said...

Erica, we raised you right!! "Hell Yeah" is all I can say as your Dad in a shout out to ladies who let their men go out and be men. God Bless you, your mommas who raised you right, and Sarah Palin!

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.