So I promise to try and catch-up soon. For starters, I need to show you my "new" house - the contractors finished earlier this week! :) Plus, I need to update you all on the status of the nursery - phase I is complete; phase II is sadly another story.
But there is one way you all can pray for us in the meantime...

Our Fire Marshal inspection is scheduled for this Friday afternoon! This is our first inspection, so even though I have read and re-read the foster home inspection checklist and done my best to prepare the house accordingly, I am still a little nervous. Please pray we pass! This is our second to last pre-licesing requirement...which means one major step closer to meeting our little one(s)!
7 comments:
I've been thinking about you so much lately and everytime I get the chance to call you, I think - oops...think it's too late! Dangit! Anyway, I know how nerve-wracking the inspection process can be...but honestly, as long as you've got everything on that checklist...you're good to go...and it only takes about 10 minutes! All that stress for so little time!
Glad to hear that the construction is done with and can't wait to see the nursery pics :)
Just wanted you to know that I'm thinking of you, praying for you and WILL call you SOON! Hugs, Court
Good luck on Friday! I'm sure you've got your I's dotted and T's crossed, at least as best you can (you wouldn't be Erica if you didn't). Can't wait to see pics of the new house and nursery!
Nicole
i will pray and let us know how it goes. I am sure it will be quick and easy, because i am sure you have done your homework :)
Yay! One step closer to having your little one(s)!!!
Erica,
I am praying right now that all will go well Friday afternoon. I am sure it will go well but I will be in prayer all day.
I am praying for a great visit from the Fire Marshal on Friday!
I will be praying for you today. I pray that you pass with flying colors and that this evening you find yourself one step closer to the end of this preparation process. Can't wait to hear the results!
Love you!
Praying for you today...I remember being nervous about our inspection, but I promise...there is no reason to be! Can't wait to hear the good news!
Post a Comment