
Thank you, thank you for your thoughts, prayers, and encouragement. The whole experience went very smoothly yesterday. The fire marshal walked around the house and garage and gave me lots of pointers about how to prevent accidents. He was very complimentary of our home and the only feedback he gave was that we need to get a carbon monoxide detector for the house.
So there you have it - over 40 requirements completed, only 1 more to go! All we have left is our home study (a 4+ hour interview in our home), which is scheduled for this coming Thursday. More to come on that... We're so close, guys, I can hardly believe it! :)
10 comments:
I am so excited that everything went so well. I will be praying for your interview!!
Yay! I told you that it would go ok :) I'm so glad to hear that you passed (not that I was worried...but I do remember when we had to go through it!) It is such a relief, isn't it! Now, on the big day on Thursday. Praying for you guys!
WOW! I know that it feels like forever and yet I can't believe that you are this close! It was so daunting in the beginning, so many things to check off the list!
I can't imagine how anxious you must be about Thursday. I will be praying for you all day. I know that it will go smoothly though and that they will be amazed at what an amazing couple you are. It will be blatantly that you have the biggest hearts and so much love to give.
I cannot wait for this step to be over so that I can pray every day for that call. I can't imagine what it is going to be like, living every single day wondering if today is the day. I am praying for peace for both of you. And as always, I am praying for your birthmom and for your child- wherever they are!
Love you guys!
Ahhh! Oh my...I cannot believe how soon you could be getting you baby(ies)!!! I am so excited and I am praying Erica. Keep us updated!!!
I'm praying for your interview. How exciting to know that any day now you will become a Mommy! I can't wait to see your precious child's (or childrens') face!!
CONGRATS!! You are SO close. With everything you've had to do, the home study will be a breeze! Praying for you guys and this journey as it is coming to an end and becoming a reality!
Yeah! I am so excited that everything is falling into place for you and Colin. I know the home study will go great. You two will be such great parents. BTW-we better hurry and meet up. E-mail me your availability.
How wonderful it must feel to be so close! I am so excited for you! I pray all goes well on thursday!
Yay!! How wonderful that you're sooo close! Praising God with you! I'll be thinking & praying for you on Thursday.
Just checked your blog after taking a blog sabbatical.. perfect timing! We are praying alongside you and over you during the interview!
Post a Comment