Wednesday, December 17, 2008

What in the world?

My friend Jen tagged me today. I love being tagged - it makes me feel very special! (I struggle, I know.)

Anyways my instructions were as follows:

1. Go to the 4th folder in your computer where you store your pictures.
2. Pick the 4th picture in that folder.
3. Explain the picture.
4. Tag 4 people to do the same!

I was nervous.

What if it is a terribly unflattering picture?

Ooh, like those eating pictures. You know the ones where you're caught just as you're about to take a bite of food? The ones where you always feel fat when you look at them, even if you were taking a bite of broccoli?

Or worse yet, what if it's a beach picture? One with me in all my pasty white glory?

Or what if it's a...


What in the world?

Wow. I know. Please contain your excitement.

Had to ask Mr. Wonderful on this one. Clearly this picture belongs to him because I don't work outside. And I run away from dirt. Turns out this is a piece of equipment, machinery, small earth-moving thing that my darling Mr. Wonderful used to have when he had his landscaping business in College Station.

Oh joy!

Jen, I hope you don't feel like you wasted a tag here. I'll try to do better next time. I didn't lie, so at least I've got that goin' for me. :)

So now I tag Jody, Marianne, Michelle, and Amanda. Surely you all will redeem this tag with a cute picture of your precious child. If nothing else I'm sure you'll do better than my machine-thingy.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I absolutely laughed out loud at this one. HILARIOUS :) I mean, that is just SO you, Erica!

Thanks for playing along! And no, I do not feel that I wasted a tag on you, my dear.

Love you!

cristina said...

oh, my! i SO relate to the struggle...i've been seeing people's pictures, wondering if anyone would ask me to play. :) i'm a grown woman but sometimes feel like a jr. high kid. *sigh*

praying tonight for your interview....excited for you!!!!