8 TV Shows I Watch:
1) The Office - My favorite, hands down. I heart Jim & Pam!

2) The Biggest Loser - I cry every show. I can't help it; I'm just so proud of the contestants and all they accomplish.
3) Dancing With The Stars - The best dance is still Cheryl Burke & Drew Lache's freestyle.
4) The Bachelor(ette) - Stop judging me.
5) Private Practice
6) Don't have any more. I'm not a big TV watcher.
7) See above.
8) See above again.
8 Favorite Restaurants:
I will have no problem coming up with eight for this one. Homegirl likes her some good eats!
1) Royer's Round Top Cafe - Run, don't walk. You will not be disappointed. Just don't forget your cash (they don't take plastic). Try the stuffed jalapeƱos, the steak (Mr. Wonderful's favorite), and the strawberry rhubarb pie...yummy!

2) Jasper's - Here's what I suggest:
Wine: Fife, "Red Head", Zinfandel, Mendocino
Appetizer: Jasper's Three Cheese Foccacia (holla!)
Main Course: Have a few bites of husband's filet but really just focus on the side dish of Baked Potato Salad (Oh.My.Word.)
Dessert: Vanilla Dessert Toast (mmm...mmm...good)
3) Hido for sushi. I love the Hido Maki (roll) and the tuna and salmon sushi pieces with soy sauce and lots of wasabi.
4) Caffe Capri - Best Italian in Bryan/College Station. The place Mr. Wonderful got food from for our proposal dinner. The genesis of our first four-legged baby's name - my sweet Capri:

5) Lupe Tortilla - Heavenly beef. Queso with corn tortillas. Enough said.

6) Mel's Country Cafe - Great burgers and even better onion rings (with ranch!). Mr. Wonderful and I can go there and get two beers, two burgers and an order of onion rings and our bill (tip included) is less than $25. Nice!

7) Panera - Breakfast dates with Mr. Wonderful. Cinnamon crunch bagel with hazelnut cream cheese and hazelnut coffee. Mmmm...

8) Layne's Chicken Fingers - Chicken strips and crinkle fries dipped in that wonderful gift called special sauce…deliciousness!
8 Things that Happened to Me Today:
1) Boring day...
2) Went to work, not much to do…
3) Most of my customers are already off for the year…
4) I used up most of my days off earlier this year having my follicles counted so I was stuck…
5) I did run to the bank, Sears Hardware (for a new refrigerator filter) and to the post office at lunch…
6) I braved the grocery store on my way home...
7) Right now I'm cooking pork tenderloin and green beans for dinner and doing some laundry (very "wifey" don't ya think?!)…
8) And I'll probably go to bed no later than 10 because I need to get up and run tomorrow AM (eating way too much the past two weeks - 'Tis the season!)
I know you're all coveting my glamorous life right now.
8 Things I Look Forward To:
1) Getting a phone call from Cindy at Arrow telling me about my kid(s). I tear up right now just thinking about it.
2) Christmas with my family! Sharing one big meal with both Mr. Wonderful's family and mine. And spending time with Adam & Corrie - it's their 1st Christmas as a married couple!
3) Finishing my painting projects at the house - still have one wall to go in the nursery and then it's time to start the playroom!
4) Going with my friend Jody to start my baby registry this weekend!
5) Watching Mr. Wonderful interact with our child(ren)! (Can you tell where my heart is right now?!)
6) Hanging out and having a big sleepover with my small group on the 27th!
7) My next visit to Royer's! (Not sure when, but I'm ready!)
8) Running another 5K...and beating my Turkey Trot time! :)
8 Things I Wish For:
1) The safety of my child(ren). I'm continually praying for their protection - it's highly likely that their current situation is not very good.
2) I'm praying for my BFF Ronda and her little miracles. Her twins are due in March, but will likely arrive early. I'm praying that these last weeks go smoothly and that those little ones will stay cozy and safe in her womb until they're fully baked!
3) More time each week with Mr. Wonderful. He's the best!
4) That 2009 will be an abundantly blessed year for my sweet friend, Jennifer. This girl has a special place in my heart always!
5) To be a better friend. I have been so blessed with love and support this year, and it is my prayer to use that strength to encourage and support my buddies.
6) Wisdom to know how to be a good mommy for my little one(s), especially in the areas of flexibility, patience, and creativity!
7) A ranch in the Texas hill country some day with several of acres of land. It is a dream of ours to have a place like this to host family and friends and enjoy God's country together.
8) A Merry Christmas for all of you!
8 People I Tag:
Anyone who wants…Ronda, Courtney, Jennifer W., Jenny I., Meredith, Laura C., Becky K., and you!
6 comments:
I can't wait to see your nursery - that is such a fun project to be working on! A friend at church just started fostering two precious 7 mo old boys last week. She is hoping to adopt. When I was playing with them in the nursery at church, my heart became so full of joy thinking that your turn is coming soon! What a great mommy you are going to be!!!
Thank you so much for including me as one of your wishes! I am so touched! I can't tell you how much your friendship has meant to us.
I can't wait to see what God has in store for you and Colin in 2009! I even get choked up just thinking about that phone call- I can't imagine the emotion that you must feel!
I am praying for your little ones, believing God to protect them until the day that He brings them to you!
you are registering this weekend?!!! I am way too excited about all this!!!! I can't wait!!!
Thanks for the tag :) I had fun coming up with something else to blog about. Merry Christmas-eve to you guys!
Well done! Yours is one of the most thorough and thoughtful tags I have read. I second you on The Office. I had always wondered where Capri's name came from... very cute! Let us know where you register! I'm looking forward to a phone call or blog post that says your baby (ies) are on their way! Hope y'all have a wonderful Christmas and enjoy the remaining days of just the 2 of you. :)
Post a Comment