Monday, December 22, 2008

Home Study - Check!

And it's finished! Jill came back this afternoon/evening and finished interviewing Colin and me. It went very smoothly, and once again we had a great time laughing and getting to know one another better. Thank you for your prayers today!

We are beyond blessed by the outpouring of love and support that you all have given us over the last year. When I think back on 2008 it feels like it flew by and I can hardly believe that Christmas is this week. But when I stop and reflect on all that has happened in the last twelve months, all that the Lord has carried us through, I get teary-eyed and overwhelmed with the memories. Some wounds are still fresh, but I see so many more victories. And in the midst of it all I see you - our friends and family. Our constant companions and cheerleaders on this journey. I am so humbled. So blessed.

So I will say it again, and I'll say it a million and one more times - thank you! These victories are very much yours too - PRAISE GOD!

2 comments:

Court said...

I was thinking about you guys today and praying this evening as you completed the homestudy. I'm so glad to hear that everything is done - yeah! Now the real fun begins :) Just know that you have so many people praying for you and can't wait to see the sweet family you will have home soon!

sarah h said...

I'm so glad you can check that off the list! I guess that that list has seemed really long as various points of the last several months, BUT... look how close you are to holding your little ones!! yippee!! What an exciting year you have ahead. :) Can't wait to see...