I heard from Arrow this morning. They made progress on our home study report this week and expect to be done with it TODAY! They told me to expect a call from the licensing guy next week - probably Tuesday!
We are excited, but also a little leary because we're at the point emotionally where we won't believe it until we see it.
Thank you for your continued support and prayers and encouragement. I've been so blessed by the number of you who have contacted me anxiously wanting an update - that means the world to me! Please keep praying - the finish line to the licensing process is in sight. And we all know what awaits on the other side of that line...
BABY(IES)!!!
Friday, January 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Erica,
I've been following your blog and been anxiously waiting with you! I can't wait to see what God has in store for the two of you!
Praying for you,
Jessica
Erica, thanks for the update. I check everyday as I have been so anxiously awaiting good news for you. We continue to pray for you daily.
Woo Hoo! Everything is so close!
PTL! I have been wondering about this all week!
I am so glad to hear things are moving along, I'm sure you are getting antsy! Can't wait to get the call -
Great news! I know how excited you are...and every time the phone rings, your heart skips a beat. Just wait...it gets even more intense, once you're licensed :) Praying praying praying and BELIEVING that God's timing is perfect and your little one(s) will be with at just the right moment. Hugs ~ Court
YEA!!!!
Now we have something to celebrate on our date on Tuesday!!
That definitely warrants a large dessert of the chocolate nature!
Can't wait!
YAY!!!! I've been praying for Jill and her writing-- can't wait to hear the news!!
ps. We saw Adam and Corrie last night at his surprise party! Corrie pulled it off like a champ! Hope y'all have fun celebrating at his family dinner tonight. Enjoy a large piece of pie for me. :)
I know that if I am this excited, you guys must by waaaay excited! You are both in our prayers! Hopefully, we will be able to join you very soon :)
Yay, it's Tuesday!!
Post a Comment