I e-mailed Arrow this morning, and found out that our home study report has been started but is not complete. As we expected, the holidays slowed the process a bit. And the first week of the new year is madness for them. Jill anticipates having the report done by the middle of next week.
I'm trying hard not to be disappointed...
On a happier note, check out my new kitchen lights below. They make me smile! :)
Friday, January 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I know how disappointing it can be! We've been right where you are. Just know that this is very common. They really should tell you that it's going to take a month and then, when it happens in 2 weeks, you're pleasantly surprised! But...they don't...and you're disappointed. But also remember, that it's around the holidays (which, is exactly when we did our first homestudy!). Don't get discouraged. Just remember that God is in control and His timing is perfect, even though we wish He'd just hurry up ;). Praying for you! Hugs, Court
p.s. love the kitchen lights!
I have never been in your shoes, but I can imagine how frustrating this whole process can be. Some days, it must be hard to remember His promises. Let your heart yearn for your babies, but trust that His timing is impeccable and that He is working it out! We love you guys and cannot wait to meet your kiddos!
I call dibs on your first family photos!
Hey Erica,
if you have a need for baby girl clothes, let me know! I have a bunch you could have. I wouldn't need them back :) Just give me a call if you end up needing them and I could drop them by.
rats! I'll pray that Jill's schedule cooperates with finishing your report soon! ...and that her words do the best job possible at describing what amazing potential that God has for your family.
Post a Comment