Thursday, January 29, 2009

Please Pray for Chase

Please pray for my bestie Ronda and her husband Chase. They found out yesterday that Chase has a very low platelet count, and as such he is undergoing a lot of tests at the hospital to determine the cause.

As you probably know, Ronda is very pregnant with twins right now (due next month) and is supposed to be resting at home.

This family has a lot on their plate right now. Mr. Wonderful and I know firsthand how scary the medical unknowns can be, and I'm sure many of you can relate as well. Please pray for peace for this family, for wisdom for Chase's doctor and team as they evaluate and determine how to proceed, and for Chase's complete healing.

Thank you, friends!

1 comment:

Court said...

We have been praying for Ronda throughout her pregnancy...and we will now be praying for Chase. I can only imagine the fears of the unknowns, but praying for quick results and complete healing!