Thursday, February 12, 2009

Action, Action! We want action!

And today we got it!

Mr. Wonderful and I were presented with eight cases today! (I had a headache at the end of the day from trying to take it all in.) Only two cases were a fit for us, so we gave our agency permission to submit our homestudy on both.

Will you please pray for us and these cases? I think my prayer from last time remains appropriate - that God would open doors that need to be opened and close doors that need to be shut. I know that if we stay focused on Him, trusting Him fully as we wait, that He will faithfully provide us the peace we so desperately need in all the uncertainty.

Thanks, friends! Stay tuned...

12 comments:

Jenny said...

Ohmigoodness!

Prayers are starting NOW!!!

Marianne said...

I am excited and praying!

Jocelyn said...

SO exciting. i am going to email u- probably tomorrow as i am holding a very fussy colicy baby right now, but kya's case has been ordered to broadcast- because the judge she has is weird (this usually doesn't happen if the child is in a home that is willing to adopt them),but... anyways. when i hearrd about this process going forward i thought about u guys. anyways-- i'll email u.

Court said...

Wowzers! I was actually going to call you tonight to just check in to see if you'd heard anything, but I thought...nah, I don't want to bug her! HA!

I'm praying even now! We know that the Lord is in control and already knows the outcome. Praying that you'll know one way or the other the status of each situation. Can't wait to hear more.

Love, Court

Jaclyn said...

Yay!!!! I am excited and I am praying. Please keep us posted. Ahhhh!!!

Sharon said...

Awesome. I am praying now!

Ronda said...

Yea! I bet you could do little else today than answer all of those phone calls! Of course, I am praying. It won't be long....

Lindsee said...

I just said a prayer for y'all.

Can't wait to get updates!

P.S. Girl, Alias was my FAVORITE. I do miss Sydney and Vaughn oh, so much! :)

Rusty and Jennifer said...

ACT, ION...
Sorry, I had to finish the cheer for you.
You know that I am praying! I am so excited!!!

Nalley Family said...

I am praying for you guys!!

Michelle said...

Exciting! We love praying for you all. Keep us posted!

Cody and Shana said...

Hey girl, that is so awesome...I will be praying!!