I am beyond pleased with how well our life book turned out. It's beautiful, but more than that it has the loving fingerprints of so many of my friends all over it. When I look at it I will always remember the blessing of our friends on this journey!
For a myriad of reasons I am not going to show every page of the life book on the blog. But as promised below is an excerpt so you can get a glimpse. If you double-click on the picture it should enlarge the image so you can see the details better.
Enjoy!!

The Cover

The Journey Begins
(a few pictures from our dating years)

Our honeymoon in Kauai, Hawaii


Some pictures of our house and neighborhood

Our four-legged babies!

Vacation memories

The last page in our book
(It's probably my favorite!)
9 comments:
I love love love it! You did a GREAT job on your lifebook! I saw this scrapbook @ Hobby Lobby today and thought of you :) What an amazing legacy you are giving to your child(ren) and they will appreciate the lifebook more than you can imagine.
I can't wait to see the family pictures and all the memories that you build and add along the way!
I love the last page and, of course, I cried when I saw it. You did such a good job.
You did an awesome job! I guess you get to keep your lifebook? We have to give ours to our birthmom which means I have to order another one. Can't wait to catch up with you guys soon.
Erica! The book looks so great :) I think you're a scrapbooker at heart!!!
I know that the Lord is going to fill those pages with pictures He can only create!!!!!
Hugs!!!
Just as I expected, the book is absolutely beautiful! You did such an amazing job. Who would believe that you whipped it out in a matter of days? It looks like you spent months working on it!
I absolutely LOVE the last page. What a beautiful thought! I cannot wait to see how God fills this page and all of the rest to follow!
I LOVE your book, Erica! I would have thought you were an expert scrapbooker! The book looks wonderful, and I especially love the last page. What a gift for your children to see how their mommy and daddy were waiting for them! I'm still praying and expecting....
It looks fabulous! Can't wait to see volume 2! :)
thank you so much for sharing that! the last page just captures that wonderful expectancy....
praying and excited to see the next chapter in the life of your family!
That's an awesome scrapbook, and I love the "to be continued..." :D
Post a Comment