Thursday, March 5, 2009

Will this Road Go on Forever?

I know several of you are anxiously awaiting an adoption update. (Which means so much to me that you all care so much!) I apologize for not posting about our journey in a few days, but unfortunately, no news on the blog means no news from the agency. :(

It's hard not to get very discouraged and depressed, quite frankly. I don't know how we would keep our heads up these days if it wasn't for the hope and peace we have in knowing that the Lord is in control. Even if CPS is not moving, or Arrow is not communicating, or the judges are not ruling...the Lord is at work and He will move when the time is right. It is in His full power to move with these parties or inspite of them in accordance to His will.

There is one newer development on our journey that I am not ready to discuss on here, but I ask that you please, please, please pray. Please ask that God would move in this particular situation. That His Will be done and that He would grant His perfect peace that surpasses all understanding. If/when the timing is right, I will share more. In the meantime, I beg for your prayers.

Thank you again for choosing to be a part of our journey. Thank you for getting involved, for opening your hearts to the roller coaster of emotions. We are so blessed to have this kind of support. The journey would be a near-impossible if it were not for your love and prayers.

Hugs to you all! And please - pray, pray, pray!!

8 comments:

Ronda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ronda said...

I promise to pray! Love you!

Dillon, Emily, Micah and Naomi said...

Praying...

Sharon said...

Erica,
I continue to pray for you daily and I check EVERY DAY for an update. If I am this anxious, I can can't imagine how the two of you must feel.

Marianne said...

We are praying!

Anonymous said...

We will pray faithfully for your situation!

Rusty and Jennifer said...

I love to read this on the very day that God was going to bless you with a baby! He certainly was moving!! He is so good and His sense of humor never ceases to amaze me.

Rusty and Jennifer said...

Ok, it's a year later and this post still brings tears to my eyes. I STILL love that God was moving even as you were writing these words.

Thank you, God for Nate!