Thursday, April 16, 2009

All I Can Say Is...

How amazing is this song and video?



Wow!

"But I believe always, always
Our Savior never fails
Even when all hope is gone
God knows our pain and His promise remains
He will be with you always."


One of the major lessons the Lord has taught me on my journey to parenthood is that there is a bigger picture, His perfect plan, at work. We can't always see or understand it today. But even when all hope seems gone, He is at work. He is orchestrating. He is moving.

This is how I feel about our journey to Nate. Had we not experienced the losses we did. Had the timing not fallen in place just so. We would not have our sweet boy in our arms today. And who knows whose arms he'd be in right now for that matter. I love how this video so beautifully shows this side of God's grace. He knows what each of us needs and who needs us.

And most of all He knows that we need Him and He promises to be with us. Always.

5 comments:

Ronda said...

What would we do without our Lord and Savior??? He gives us a perspective beyond the immediate. I love that you both can see that and cherish that. Thanks for the update on Nate's health. I will pray that the Lord uncovers the root cause of the heart rate. I'm so glad that there was a lot of good news shared as well at the doctor's office. Love you!

Rusty and Jennifer said...

Ok, not to make this about me, but....
I know that doesn't shock you because you and I always seem to be on the same page- this song has really been speaking to my heart lately.
I can't tell you how much I needed to read this reminder today or how many times He has used you to remind me of His faithfulness.
Every time I look at Nate, I praise the Lord for His faithfulness to you and Colin. I thank Him for providing for you, for working even we could not see His hand. And I hear Him remind me that He will do the same for me.
No matter what happens from here, He will be with us. Always.

Court said...

Wow! Amazing! I have not heard this song before but oh how it ministered to me this morning. I love the illustration used in the video! Isn't our God good!!!!

Marianne said...

Thanks for sharing this sweet video. It made me cry this morning. It is so wonderful to remember how God has been so good in our lives.

Marianne said...

Now this song is on KSBJ all the time. It makes me ball each and everytime. The words and music are so perfect. The Lord is so good! I hope you are doing well.