for Nate's appointment with the cardiologist. He will have an echocardiogram and then we'll meet with the dr.
Please pray!!
I'll update later today with the latest.
Thank you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A dear woman recently told me this: "God does not allow us to go through experiences - good or painful - for us to just sit by and be quiet. He wants us to share; He wants us to be open. It is only when we speak up, when we are willing to share our lives with others, that He can use our experiences for His glory." This is one small way we're speakin' up. May He be glorified!
7 comments:
I am praying right now, sitting here at my desk. I pray that you have peace in your heart, that you feel secure and comforted. I pray that the doctors will have wisdom and will be able to tell you what needs to be done- if anything. I pray that you and Colin feel peace in making decisions for your sweet baby boy. I am praying for you, my sister in Christ.
I've been thinking about you this morning, as I had the dr. appt on my calendar. We are praying for you & Colin as you meet with the doctors and have the tests run. We are hopeful for good news! Praying that you'll have peace as you wait in the waiting rooms and that the wait won't be long. Praying that Nate will be calm as he has the tests run. Praying that your heart will be at ease as you wait.
Will be praying....
We'll be thinking about all of you today. Hopefully the visit won't be too stressful for Nate. Please keep us posted.
Nicole
Hope everything goes well for Nate. I'll be praying for his visit.
Also, thought you might want the website for the bag tag I ordered for Mason - www.farmhousefive.com - really cute stuff that you can get personalized with Nate's name for his nursery.
So glad we got to meet him at the picnic!
I having been thinking and praying for you all today.
I too am praying for Nate. Love his name, one of my grandbabies name is Nathaniel Luke, but we call him Nate. Loved the sneek pictures of him from Jenni.
Post a Comment