Tomorrow morning (Thursday) I'm heading back downtown for Nate's next status hearing at the juvenile courthouse. CPS will be recommending that Nate's case be fast-tracked. Please pray that all will go smoothly and that the judge will approve the fast-track. If approved, we will get a termination hearing date for sometime in late July or August, and at that hearing Nate's birth parents' rights will be terminated. That means we will be one MAJOR step closer to becoming a forever family!
Thank you for your prayers, friends! I'll update you on here tomorrow afternoon.
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Praying that everything goes well tomorrow morning in court and that the judge accepts CPS's offer to fast track. How wonderful would it be to get the rights terminated so quickly!?!?!? Just know that we are standing with you, believing with you and trusting for the Lord to move quickly for your sweet family.
Definitely lifting you up today. :=)
Praying for you today. Let us know how things go.
PRAYING!!!
I have been thinking about you today. I hope all went well. We will continue praying for your little family.
You know I am on my knees.
Post a Comment