Things went well this morning - PRAISE GOD! The doctor that did the procedure today was such a sweetheart. Everything went smoothly, and he told me that he got several eggs!
Those of you who know me well will get a kick out of this - so I don't remember anything beyond a certain point in the prep phases of this morning's procedure, but the nurse told me before we left the center today that I talked through the entire procedure. Apparently, a great concoction of "margaritas" (as the nurse called them) couldn't even shut me up! Hopefully they've adopted the Las Vegas mantra, and what happens (or is said) in the operating room, stays in the operating room. Lord only knows what I told them about... ;)
Thank you for all of your prayers, sweet comments, voice mails, and the surprise gift basket left on my porch this morning (thank you, Jess!!!). Colin and I are extremely blessed by all of your love and support. It is a true honor to be surrounded by so many people who care enough to pray for us and reach out to encourage us during this crazy season. You all are amazing! Thank you, Lord, for blessing me with so many loving friends!
The plan for the rest of the day: relax with my heating pad, watch movies, and take it easy! I already got in a nice three-hour nap too!
I'll update again tomorrow afternoon. Please pray for our baby embryos that are growing in the lab right now!!
Saturday, February 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
We are so excited and are praying!
Okay little embryos! Lets all work together! (I don't know if you were a big FRIENDS fan, but Phoebe had a talk with her embryos about how they really need to cooperate and pull it together. It worked for her! :)
I am so impressed that you were able to blog last night. Can't wait to hear how your baby embryos are doing!
Oh, yeah, that's our little girl . . . talking a blue streak to "whomever" (herself, her dolls, etc.). Wouldn't you just love to know what was the subject of this lecture? We love you, YSW.
Post a Comment