Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Victory #1

First off, thank you so much for your prayers, comments, thoughtful e-mails, and phone calls. You all have given me much strength in the past 24 hours!

HUGE PRAISE!! - My doctor's appointment this morning went very well. Things are progressing better than we could have hoped! I am very encouraged by today's results.

I would greatly appreciate your prayers that things will continue to progress with ease. I have another appointment Friday morning and then one again on Monday morning. The doctor will want to see continued progress at each of these check-ups, so please keep praying!

It is so encouraging to see that God is hearing our prayers! These baby steps are small victories for which I am extremely grateful. Thank you again for joining me in this journey.

4 comments:

cristina said...

praise be to God!
thanks for updating.

Marianne said...

Yeah! I am so glad things are going well. Praise the Lord.

Christie said...

Hurray on your good news! Good luck with the rest of your upcoming doctor appts.

Jaclyn said...

Yay!!!!! WooHoo!!!! So, so glad to hear it.
I joined a prayer group with 8 other amazing women last week and put you and Ronda both on the list. We are praying and believing. Keep us updated. SO GREAT!