
His name is Reed. We met a little over a year ago. He drove in from McKinney today to have dinner with me.
He took me to one of my favorite restaurants Lupe Tortilla. There was a little bit of a wait, but I didn't mind because while we waited out on the porch Reed smiled at me often, which made me feel so special.

And he made me laugh by being silly near the fountain.

We had one minor disagreement while we waited.

But we made up quickly when he flashed me his cute grins.


We had some appetizers while we waited.

I had chips and salsa. He had puffs.
Then the hostess called our name. We were seated and got comfortable in our cozy booth. We didn't even have to open the menu because we already knew what to order...
Heavenly Beef!We both thoroughly enjoyed our food. Reed made me feel so comfortable. You see, I tend to be a messy eater. But Reed could care less, and he even ate with his fingers too!


After dinner we got this picture together. Definitely frameable!

I was a little worried what Mr. Wonderful would think by all this. But it turns out that he and Reed get along great!



In all seriousness now, we had a wonderful evening with our great friends Heath and Angie and their precious son Reed. We miss them so much, and we cherish every visit with them. Tonight was no different.
Heath & Angie - It was so wonderful to spend the evening with y'all. We had a great time laughing and catching up. We treasure your friendship. Thanks again for a wonderful dinner. We hope to see you again very soon!
3 comments:
Oh my goodness! He is SO CUTE! When I saw the first picture and saw the name Reed, I immediately thought "Oh PLEASE let that be Heath and Angie's baby boy!"
So cute!
Girl, you are just having the best time down there! Lots of exciting things going on in the land of Erica :)
love you
He is precious and I loved your play-by-play. It looks like a fun evening out on the town! Have a great weekend!
I absolutely can't believe that is Reed! Wow! He is precious and so big!!! I still half expected him to be a tiny baby. :-) I'm glad you got a chance to catch up with Heath and Angie. How great to enjoy both Lupe Tortilla and great friends!
Post a Comment