Can you tell I am just a little excited that it's almost the weekend?! Fridays typically put me in a good mood, but today I am especially thrilled. I get to put this eventful week to bed and start enjoying the wonderful weekend ahead of me!
Sorry for my blogging absence, but this week has been full of busy schedules:
*Work, work, blah, blah...
*Rodeo to see Faith Hill on Tuesday night (she's so pretty!)!
*Followed by no sleep Tuesday night/Wednesday morning as I hugged my toilet with food poisoning. Terrible, utterly terrible. On the bright side, I got a great ab workout!
*Colin in FL for business most of the week. :(
*Follow-up appointment with my reproductive endocrinologist (fertility doctor). Good report! Very encouraged about our next steps and future options.
But now on to the good stuff - THE WEEKEND!!
My schedule - and you all know how much I love having a plan and a schedule! -
Friday: Dinner with the Hull family (Dad, Mom, Adam & Corrie!). I just realized that I forgot my camera, and I don't have time to go home before dinner....sadness.
Saturday: Girls Day Out! My sweet friends Jessica B. and Chelsea (or Chels, as we call her) and I are going shopping and out to dinner and then watching chick flicks! I am so excited!
Sunday: I am so ecstatic about this one I can hardly type it...breakfast with Ronda!!!!!! She is in town for a wedding and we are meeting at 7:45 for breakfast on Sunday morning so that we have lots of catch-up time before I need to be at church at 10:40ish. Yes, we need 3 hours, and no, it will probably not be enough. But we will take what we can get! Even if it is the morning after we lose an hour of sleep (boo for springing forward).
I am also co-teaching our Sunday school class on Sunday. We will be discussing the biblical role of a wife. It's a great class full of engaged and newlywed couples, so it should be a lively discussion!
Please note: I did not conveniently leave my Mr. Wonderful out of the plans. He is going camping with the guys from church this weekend, so he is off doing all sorts of manly things I am sure.
Pictures (well, except of tonight...tear) and a recap to follow.
Have a blessed weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
what fun--have a FABULOUS weekend!
i'll be praying for teachable hearts on sunday morning. :)
We're leaving in a couple hours to head down to your part of the world! Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow morning!
Post a Comment