I wish there was a way to come by each of your homes and hug your necks, but since that is nearly impossible, I hope that this will suffice...
I want each and every one of you to know that you have been an amazing blessing to Colin and me over the past couple of months. Thank you for willingly stepping into our infertility journey with us. Thank you for keeping up with our blog. Thank you for every single blog comment, e-mail, phone call, and handwritten note. You all have ministered to us in amazing ways, and we have been so blessed, so encouraged.
Most of all, we want to thank each of you for your faithful prayers. Not only did you pray, but you told us you were praying, which was so comforting. And you also told your friends and family about us and directed them to our blog, and they prayed too. It's been amazing!
I know that each of you are juggling all sorts of things in your life right now, and some of you are dealing with great personal trials and pain of your own. But despite all that, each of you willingly joined us on this journey. You rejoiced with us and got excited with each positive report from the doctor. And you cried with us over the loss of our embryo babies. Despite being fearful of not having the right words, so many of you were brave and reached out to us in our time of great pain too. Thank you for caring enough to get involved, to ask and then listen. There are no words to adequately express our gratitude for this kind of support and love.
The Lord continues to grow Colin and me through this journey. He's not done yet, and our journey isn't over yet either. The Lord is faithful and He will provide.
I would be honored if you all would join me in the next stage of our journey as well. We are taking a short break from treatments for now so that my body can rest and to allow time for emotional healing.
Stay tuned, with God involved there is no doubt that we're all in for a great ride...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Erica-
We, even though we may not know you that well, are blessed to get to join you on this journey and pray for y'all! To see your honest heart in this journey has been nothing short of encouraging!
Keep loving Him. You are so right, with Him involved we ARE on for a great ride!
Much love to the both of you!
Lindsee
Erica,
I pray that this time of rest is very refreshing and healing. Fertility treatment is nothing short of exhausting, and I pray that you will find great joy in this seaon "off," before you begin again. The great thing is, the Lord is still working on your behalf, even though you may not be physically going through treatments. I'm looking forward to the great ride the Lord has for you and Colin. Love you!
Post a Comment