Thursday, April 17, 2008

Jim Has an Engagement Ring!!!!!!

I'm wishin' and hopin' that these two get married!


No curve balls, NBC! No curve balls. Not on this one, please.

Let's all keep our fingers crossed! :)

4 comments:

Margaret said...

That's so funny that you've already posted about this week's episode.

I told Kevin that they'll probably have an engagement spoof every week. But he thinks that would be too predictable and it won't come up again until the finale.

Did you catch that he's had the ring since the started dating? How cute is that!!

Jenny said...

How precious that he totally bought that ring a week after they started dating!

Grant and I were actually discussing the "curve ball" thing. These characters are so stable and wonderful, they wouldn't be the kind of couple to do on-again, off-again kinda stuff, ya know?

I predict they will get engaged at the season finale and get married next season :) Just a guess...

hope to be seein ya soon!

Ronda said...

I keep on missing The Office! How can I forget?!? Just commenting to let you know you've been tagged!

sarah h said...

I was so excited at this part on Thursday!! They definitely must get married...they are too cute. And, the tying the shoe part was hilarious...I'm so glad he didn't actually propose on that less-than-lovely street.