
I served it to my small group tonight. It was delicious (if I don't say so myself). We had lasagna, caesar salad, and crusty warm bread with my famous dipping sauce.
Erica's Famous Dipping Sauce
Light flavored olive oil
Garlic salt
Ground black pepper
Crushed red pepper
Freshly grated parmesan cheese
(Use as much or as little of the above ingredients as you like!)
For dessert I made these little bites of heaven.

Another one of Pioneer Woman's creations. Mmm...mmm...good!
P.S. For those of you that care, my finger is completely healed. Finally!! I have a little scar across the top of my knuckle, but it blends in pretty good with all of my knuckle wrinkles!


See, all better now! :)
4 comments:
Man that picture makes me want to have lasagna for breakfast!
I am so glad that you finally got to make your dish and it was blood free this time! It looks yummy. I am definitely stealing the recipe for the cookies! They look awesome!
Glad your finger is better and I am praying that all else is going well.
Way to persevere Erica! It looks delicious!
Your meal looks and sounds wonderful! I'll have to check out that site for recipes. I'm glad that your finger is better!
Post a Comment