My appointment this morning was very encouraging! My little ovaries are hard at work. I already have a handful of measurable follicles and my hormone levels look good - PRAISE GOD! I'm not sure how this all compares to last cycle since my protocol is a little different this time, but the nurse was very positive about the results! My next appointment is Wednesday morning.
We would appreciate your continued prayers for the following:
1) That our hearts and our minds will remain focused on God and the Truth of His Word through this. This phase of the treatments is very "in your face" since I'm doing shots multiple times a day and going to the doctor every other day for check-ups. It's very easy to get overwhelmed and anxious during this time.
2) That I will produce strong, healthy follicles/eggs. That they will all continue to grow at about the same pace (we don't want one to take off and get a lot bigger quicker than the rest).
3) That God would continue to give me boldness to share with those around me. That He will make Himself known in a new way through this chapter of our journey.
Thank you for your continued prayers and support! Love you guys!
He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed, miracles that cannot be counted. - Job 9:10
But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more. - Psalms 71:14
Monday, April 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I am so glad that your body is responding to the drugs. I will continue to pray for those follicles!
You are right, this time can be so anxiety filled. Try to take as much time for yourself as you can and cling to each other!
It is so exciting and so scary, but God is good and He is in control!
I am so thankful that I had your encouragement during our IVF and I pray that I can be a support to you, as you walk through this cycle.
Erica,
I was packing up a box of shoes (one of my many boxes of shoes I have packed) and all of a sudden realized it was MONDAY!! I made Grant get off the computer so I could see if you updated :) So glad you did!!
I am so glad that things are going well! Thank you for sharing your story with us.
Hope to see you soon!
Erica I am praying for you this week! I am glad your appointment went so well! I will be thinking of you!!
PTL for a good start! We are praying for you, and don't forget you can lean on your friends if you need anything at all :)
Excellent news! Thank you, Lord!!
Wonderful news!!! I can't wait to hear more!!
Post a Comment