Friday night I had several of my girlfriends over for a wine tasting and appetizer party. It was so fun to just relax with a nice glass of wine and catch-up with the girls! I was too busy talking and failed to take pictures, except for a quick one of my Write Plate before the girls arrived!

Yesterday Mr. Wonderful and I traveled to good ole Aggieland with our friends Brandon and Carissa to watch us some Aggie baseball. Before the game we stopped at Freebirds for old times sake. Here's our boys with their Monster burritos!

Then we headed over to Olsen field to make sure we could get some seats in the shade. Mission accomplished!







We saw a great, action-filled game. The Ags did not disappoint - they beat the hell outta Mizzou! They dominated, scoring at least one run in all but one inning and prevented the Mizzou tigers from scoring a single run! Final score: 15-0! It was so fun!

I also got to see some old friends while we were there. Well, they're really more like a second family. My brother and I basically grew up with our friends the Rampy family. Sarah is my age (and my longest friend!), and her younger brother Blake is Adam's age. Blake pitches for the Aggies, and although he did not play yesterday, we were able to see him several times. I was basically his paparazzi throughout the game! He's #20...



After the game we saw Mr. and Mrs. Rampy and chatted some. We also saw Blake after he came out of locker room from showers. It was so cute... I had to wait patiently in line while all the little league boys got his autograph!

What a fun weekend so far! This morning we're off to The Woodlands to participate in the March of Dimes "March for Babies" walk! I hope we don't get rained on...
Have a blessed Sunday!
P.S. I'll be back at the doctor for another follow-up appointment tomorrow morning. I'll post the latest update tomorrow evening. Thanks for your continued prayers and support! Love you guys!
5 comments:
Cute pictures! It loks like you guys had fun. Good Luck tomorrow.
Sounds like the perfect weekend...I think you and I might have been separated at birth!
I hope that you had fun walking at the March of Dimes. I was going to walk with a friend, but backed out.
I am praying for each appointment and for your follicles (is that weird?). I am so glad that you are trusting God through this. There is no other way to make it. This will be your miracle, no matter what blessing comes of it. It might be a child (or children) or it might be a closer walk with Christ, or a chance to minister to someone else. No matter what happens, He will use it for His glory because of your faithfulness!
Hang in there!
How fun! I wish that Jon and I had been at the same game! We're planning to go to one of the games next weekend. The pics are great and I'm glad you got to see an exciting game! :)
Oh, how fun! I know a baseball player too, #42. I bet your friend and my friend know eachother!! :)
Sounds like a blast! And, it looks like y'all didn't get rained on! Woo hoo!!
Lindsee
Sounds like such a FUN weekend! We were suppose to go to and Aggie baseball game a few weeks back, but it started storming. So sad!!
Post a Comment