I guess I should have known that a curve ball was coming when Jim told the camera of his plans to propose to Pam that night at Toby's party. But why? They are perfect for each other.

I am in a season of hopefulness in my own life... I'm not giving up. There is always next season for these two!!
2 comments:
OMG, totally. It's so unfair. And Pam looked so upset.
But what about the tag with Dwight and Angela!! And the whole, Kevin being "challenged" thing is the funniest thing they've ever done on the show next to Jim's pranks on Dwight.
Next season should get pretty interesting.
PS. Have you noticed that the actress playing Angela is hiding a pregnancy. I love pointing stuff like that out to Kevin.
I couldn't believe the end of this episode!! As Andy got up on stage, I just kept saying "no!!" to the TV. Crazy... stay tuned til the fall!
Post a Comment