Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Another Date with My Little Cutie

So yesterday I took the day off from work. It was a planned thing. I figured after all the events of last weekend, I would want a day to just relax and do whatever I wanted to! I was right!

But an even better thing happened. My little boyfriend Reed was in town with his mom while his dad had some business meetings, so we had a wonderful lunch date! We went to a tea room in Tomball and enjoyed chicken salad sandwiches and soup - yummy! Most of all I enjoyed catching up with Angie and playing with Reed. What a fun day!

I snapped this picture while Reed's mommy was on the phone.


Reed is such a big boy now - he's such a good walker!


We took some cute pictures of Reed outside the tea room after lunch.



Thanks, Angie and Reed, for hanging out with me yesterday! I had so much fun! I look forward to our next visit.

Now it's back to work for me today. I must admit, though, that I welcome the distractions it will bring. Although I am not stressed or overly anxious about this waiting time (PRAISE GOD!), I probably think about everything a little too often. I am extremely thankful for your continued prayers and encouragement.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Erica,
My name is Allison and I work with your father.. he had told me a little bit about your story, and I wanted to let you know that you have many people up here in Portland, Oregon who are thinking of you both and have you in our prayers!!! Wishing you all the best... keep that smile and cross those fingers!
-Allison Krug

Jaclyn said...

Erica..i cannot get you off my mind!!! I just wanted to let you know that i am praying everyday!!

Jenny said...

Okay, I just HAD to tell you this story! :)

Sunday afternoon around lunchtime, (2:00ish Texas time), me, Linds and Jo were laying out by the pool in Las Vegas.

I suddenly shot up in my lounge chair and said "LINDSEE! HAND ME YOUR PHONE!! I HAVE TO CALL JACLYN AND ASK HER IF ERICA HAS UPDATED THE BLOG!!!"

Both the girls were like "YES!! CALL HER!!!"

Jaclyn read the entire post to me over the phone. I'm sure the other people laying out by the pool were intrigued by our hoots and hollers as we rejoiced for you that things went well :)

Love you!
Jen

Ronda said...

Glad you had a fun time with little Reed and Angie! Hope you're doing well! Love you!

Ronda