Monday, June 2, 2008

Soon I Will Have Another Excuse

Marianne sent this to me this morning. Too perfect for words! :)

(If the caption is too small for you to read, then just click on the picture to enlarge.)

P.S. I was reading in some books last night and confirmed what a few of you have already pointed out to me. We are really 6 weeks pregnant as of tomorrow. I am supposed to add two weeks to my fertilization/conception date (since most people don't know their exact conception date, the doctors and books all start counting on the first day of your last period). Interesting...we have so much still to learn. We go in to the doctor later this week, and we look forward to getting some of our questions answered and learning more about our little miracle(s)!

3 comments:

Margaret said...

Yay, two bonus weeks ; ) Pretty cool, huh.

Rusty and Jennifer said...

We can celebrate "6 weeks" at lunch!

sarah h said...

How fun! And... this week's news will be a great way to celebrate your anniversary this weekend! :)