So, this is Ronda blogging on Erica's behalf. She and Colin spent the afternoon at the doctor and are now trying to fervently get out of town so they can enjoy the rest of their anniversary weekend together. Erica asked that I post an update for everyone who has been praying.
Erica got her test results back today and they ruled out an ectopic pregnancy. Praise God! This would have been extremely dangerous for Erica. Sadly, though, the doctor determined that Erica has suffered a miscarriage.
As you can imagine, they are pleased to know that Erica's health is no longer in danger but are still grieving their loss. Please continue to pray for Colin and Erica in the coming days and weeks as they grieve and adjust to the doctor's news. Please also pray specifically for them this weekend--that they would have a special time of connectedness and that they would rejoice in God's blessing of five years of marriage.
Thanks so much for praying for my sweet friend! Your prayers and encouragement minister to her so much, I know.
Friday, June 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I am so sorry. I don't know what else to say.
I am praying for God to wrap His arms around you this weekend.
While I am happy to hear that you did not have an etopic pregnancy, I am so sorry for your loss. I know how much you have longed for this baby. May the Lord comfort you as only He can and may you feel His love more deeply than ever before. Praying that you have a sweet weekend celebrating your anniversary.
I hope that you both have a relaxing weekend and are able to start sorting this all out. It is a terrible loss. Remember though that this isn't the end of your journey to motherhood! Somehow, someday you will get to where you want to be.
Thank you for the update. We are still praying. We're glad that your health will be ok, but am very sorry about the other outcome.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to a fabulous couple!
I am so sorry for your loss and the pain and dissapointment you are going through, you are in my prayers.
Our prayers as well as our grief join with those of others who are holding you before our Lord. Cling to each other.
I am so sorry to hear the disappointing news. Please know that we are praying for you for God's comfort and peace through this hard time. Take time for yourself and Colin to recognize your loss and be hopeful for the future that God has planned for you. Hugs, Laura
Erica my heart aches so deeply for you and Collin. Though these deep waters seem impossible to get through, i know full well He will hold you both in the cleft of His rock.
In a book i am reading by Beth Moore she says "That He writes in fonts and shades we've yet to see, telling us who He is and what He's capable of doing! I trust completly that though we cannot understand WHY...He does and that He is capable of making good...somehow, someway!
I am on my knees for both of you! I BELIEVE that there is power in HIS name...and i beg Him for a miracle!!!
With lots of love!
Post a Comment