Our pictures from the Austin part of our trip are not cooperating and will not upload on here, so these pictures from Royer's will have to suffice. (Even though a couple of them are not behaving either and will only show up as the size of a postage stamp.) Sorry to disappoint!
Royer's Cafe in Roundtop, Texas

Love this place!
Me & My Man

Jess & Her Man

Notice how sweet and innocent and civilized we all look in the pictures above. But as soon as the waiter put our plate o' pies (or should I say, platter o' pies) in front of us...well, all reason went out the window and we devoured our dessert with reckless abadonment (and no concern for calories)!

We couldn't even wait a couple minutes to take a picture before diving in, so the picture above was taken after we already began leaving our mark! And, yes, that is five pieces of pie and lots of scoops of Bluebell Homemade Vanilla ice cream. And, yes, there were only four of us at the table. Don't judge. I know that's what you're doing. Stop it right now! I'm just being authentic. Yeah, yeah...that's it...authentic.
Remember I warned you that you may lose some respect for us. That's ok...it was worth every bite!
1 comment:
That pie looks wonderful! yummy~
Post a Comment