Saturday, October 18, 2008

Hallelujah!

The application is turned in!

What a relief! Thank you for all of your encouragement these past couple of days. It helped knowing that you all would be expecting an update today.

Now we're one step closer to meeting our little one! :)

6 comments:

Court said...

AWESOME!!! This is wonderful news. Isn't it a huge relief to know that this part is over with?! Don't worry...you'll have plenty more paperwork to come (sorry!) I'm so excited for you guys and praying right now, as God weaves your family together.

sarah h said...

Yippee! I can't wait to see God's plans for your family!

Sharon said...

Good for you. I knew you would get it done.

Anonymous said...

Woo-hoo! Yay for another step forward!!

Rusty and Jennifer said...

I know that it is a relief to have this step behind you so that you can focus on the next.
Congrats!
I cannot wait to see what God has in store for the two of you!
Still praying daily!

simpsontwins said...

Yeah! I am glad you are making progress! I am still praying for you two.