Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I Got a Makeover!

(If you're reading my blog is a "reader" program, come on over and see it for real!)

I'm the last blogger on the planet, but I finally spent some time last night picking out a true, genuine blog background.

And it was so worth it - I love it!

I tried several on, but this one fit just right!

I feel like a new blog-woman all over again! ;)

Maybe this is part of the nesting mode that expectant mothers go into! (See our good news below!!)

Note: If you think it looks like Christmas, don't say anything. I'm already a little self-conscience about this, but then I decided I didn't care. This is the blog background I liked best. And these are some of my favorite colors - come check out my house for further proof.

5 comments:

Court said...

Love the new blog look....it doesn't look Christmasy at all. Just because it's red and green...and even if it did, who cares?! It's your blog...you can keep it Christmas all year long if you wanted :)

Yes, let the nesting begin....and enjoy the free moments that you have to actually blog and mess around with your page. Those will be few and far between shortly!

Jenny said...

I love the new layout! So glad you're exploring the fun layouts the internet has to offer!

We are praying for ya'll and any "special delivery" that may be coming your way in the next few weeks! (I even had a dream about it last night- seriously!)

love you!

simpsontwins said...

I like the new look!

And BIG HUGS for your big news. Keep us all posted. Praying for all of you, even that baby/ies you are soon to meet.

The Boudreaux Family said...

Your blog is beautiful. Totally fits you. I'm so excited to hear you are "expecting". I can't wait to meet your little one(s).

Missy said...

It's SO cute!