Oh, how I hope so!
All this over a little piece of paper.
Can you tell I'm anxious?
and excited?
and READY?!!!
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A dear woman recently told me this: "God does not allow us to go through experiences - good or painful - for us to just sit by and be quiet. He wants us to share; He wants us to be open. It is only when we speak up, when we are willing to share our lives with others, that He can use our experiences for His glory." This is one small way we're speakin' up. May He be glorified!
6 comments:
I am excited too!
HOW EXCITING ERICA!!!!!
Oh. My Goodness!!!! I am SOO excited.....Ahhh!!!
I have checked all day just waiting to hear about that little piece of paper. I work up at 5:00 am thinking you and praying for you today.
I know how excited you are! Can't wait to hear that you're official. You think you're excited now...just wait until you get the call :)
It is such a blessing to see where God has brought you and all that He is doing in your lives! I am so thrilled for you! I just can't wait to meet your little one(s)!
Post a Comment