Wednesday, March 18, 2009

First Status Hearing Tomorrow - Please Pray!

I have become a terrible blogger. I apologize for not doing a better job at keeping this updated. I think after this week our life will slow a bit and I hope to be able to dedicate more time to the blog. Since I am not a scrapbooker, this is my journal of sorts for Nate, so it is important to me to document his milestones.

In the meantime Mr. Wonderful and I would like to ask you all to please pray for our family tomorrow morning. We have Nate's first status hearing at 9am tomorrow (Thursday). MiMi (my mom) is coming to watch Nate, so that both Mr. Wonderful and I can attend the hearing. Please pray for all the parties involved - CPS, the judge, attorneys, and any others assigned to Nate's case. We are 100% confident that the Lord orchestrated Nate's placement in our family and as such we fully believe that He will carry us through the necessary legal steps. It is our prayer that we will fix our eyes on Him as the rest of this journey unfolds and that He will be glorified!

I will keep you all posted (hopefully I will have some time tomorrow afternoon/evening). And beyond that I will try to do better about keeping the blog up-to-date. There is lots to blog about including this past weekend with the wedding and a couple fun Nate-isms! :) Stay tuned...

Thanks in advance for praying for the trial tomorrow!!

4 comments:

Dillon, Emily, Micah and Naomi said...

We will be praying! :)

Ronda said...

Praying for you today!!!!

Court said...

I have been praying for you....wasn't sure what time the hearing was today, but am praying even now. We stand with you and know that the Lord is with you! I know that this is your first hearing - try not to be nervous; it most likely won't last very long! Praising the Lord even now for what He is doing!

Rusty and Jennifer said...

Praying!!