Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Mr. Wonderful has his hands (or should I say his ears) full now

He has two big talkers living under his roof!

One he's known for over 11 years.

The other he just met in March.

The first is known to have regular conversations with herself.

The second is just discovering his voice and coos and squeals like a champ.

Could one little guy get any cuter?! Seriously!

(Side note: If you've never tried talking things through out loud with yourself, I highly recommend it. It can be very healing!)

6 comments:

Jocelyn said...

There has been nothing else I have found then the new-found coos of a baby. It has to be the sweetest sound in the world.

Court said...

oh how I love the sounds of a baby...i miss those sounds. just wait until you hear the sounds i'm experiencing..."no" "mine" and of course, "momma" :)

Thomas & Jamie said...

just wait until you hear him say, I lub u momma!" That will truly melt you heart! Jamie got that on mothers day!

Rusty and Jennifer said...

I will have him saying "I love Tia Jenni" by the end of the week! :)

Sharon said...

Happy Birthday, Nate! June 1, 2009

Jenny said...

Okay so first of all I totally love her blog and I also squealed when she quoted me. What an honor :)

Secondly, Grant actually MET HER IN PERSON at a work thing several weeks ago and they sat and talked about American Idol for 45 minutes. He said she is even funnier in person. Jealous does not even begin to describe my feelings...

love you :)