
Oh, Little Man, how I love you!
You captured my heart the instant that they placed you in my arms, but miraculously my love for you grows every day. You are growing into such a cute little guy. You have doubled in size since the day I first held you. At your two month check-up this week you weighed 12 lbs. 2 oz. (50th percentile) and were 22 1/2 inches long (50th percentile). Your little noggin' measures 16 1/4 inch (75th percentile - because you're a genius!! :)
This month you gave me one of the greatest gifts of my life - your first smile! I cannot tell you how much my heart grew in that very moment.
You have also become more and more alert and active. You love your crib mobile and will lay there cooing as it moves and sings to you for a good 30 minutes! You love toys that light up, and you really enjoy putting weight on your feet and standing up with our help. You are such a big boy already!
Nate Ryan, I love you with every ounce of my being. You are God's gift to us and we cherish every moment with you.
Love, love, love you,
Mommy
5 comments:
Happy 2 months, Nate. May you continue to grow up to be strong & healthy and a light in your mommy & daddy's eyes. We pray that Jesus will keep you healthy, safe and that you will know how much you are loved.
You are such a blessing, sweet boy and we're all so glad that you are here!
Will next week's pictures count as his two month?
If we keep this up, he will be the most well documented child in history!!
Happy 2 Month Birthday, sweet Nate! We love you!!
I can't wait to see you again, Nate! You're changing so much and growing too, it sounds like. Keep lovin' your mommy & daddy for us! :)
I'm so glad you are enjoying your little man! Those smiles are the best! Keep on enjoying every moment! Love you!
Mimi & Grandpa love watching our little man grow and seeing his personality emerge. He has a great mommy and daddy who are raising a bigger & bigger treasure every day.
Post a Comment